Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bikini inspiration


As I promised, here's some bikini inspiration I gathered on pinterest. Like my style generally is, my bikini inspiration is girly and cute and quite classy. I don't like loud and bold bikinis, nor do I like a bikini that is way too tiny. 

A white crochet bikini is definitely on my wish list. I saw something like it at H&M but unfortunately they didn't have my size. Got to keep on looking!

In case you were wondering why I am blogging in English only, well, I have been so busy and lazy lately that writing each post in three languages is just such a hassle. I'd rather post in English only instead of posting once a week in three languages. I will get back to blogging in three languages as soon as I'm back from my vacation. We're leaving today, but I have some great things planned for you while I'm away from the keyboard... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Groot gelijk dat je in het engels door gaat :) Die gestreepte bikini vind ik leuk :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gelukkig is het gewoon voor paar weken of zo... na mijn vakantie zal ik ook in Fins en Nederlands bloggen ;)

      Die gestreepte bikini is inderdaad prachtig!

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...