Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My picks from Samuji FW13 Seasonal collection


The Finnish fashion designer Samuji (Samu Jussi Koski) posted pictures of their FW13 Seasonal collections on their Facebook page on Monday and even though I normally don't do this kind of posts, something about the collection struck a cord and I had to share my favourite pieces with you.

I do not own any Samuji pieces yet, but I have heard good things about their quality and I do like the fact that they manufacture most of their products in Estonia. (Finland would be even better but Estonia is better than Bangladesh or China)

The simply chic silhouettes and subtle colours of the collection, along with the use of different fabrics and patterns are something I would love to wear. Pure perfection!

So, what is your opinion on the pieces? Had you heard about Samuji before or is he a new acquaintance to you?

6 comments:

  1. I do not know the brand Samuji, the collection is very pretty!
    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a rather new designer but he's already become one of the most acclaimed ones in Finland. And the collection is indeed lovely, I'd love to purchase almost all of the pieces :D

      Delete
  2. So simple and elegant :-) it's a collection I could imagine wearing to uni during winter (if only I had endless amounts of money... haha) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the things I love about Samuji, their clothes are totally wearable! Oh to win the lottery... :D

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...